Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

Kate Upton In Vogue June 2013: "I Can't Change My Bra Size!"

Scoring yet another major magazine cover, Kate Upton** showed off her voluptuous frame for the June 2013 issue of US Vogue.
Oozing confidence in beachwear and sexy designer duds, the 20-year-old bombshell posed for the Mario Testino front page shot while slamming her critics and revealing her plans for the future.
Check out GossipCenter's recap of Miss Upton's interview below. For more, be sure to visit US Vogue!
On critics attacking her figure:
"The things that they reject are things that I can't change. I can't change my bra size. They're natural! I can work out and I can stay healthy and motivated, but I can't change some things. I really just live my life. I love my body. It's what God gave me! I feel confident with myself, and if that inspires other women to feel confident with their bodies, great."
On separating herself from other models:
"Growing up, I didn't buy the magazines that had models on the covers, because I didn't know them. So I think it kind of gives me, as a model, a personality that people can connect with."
On plans for the future:
"I feel like I trust my career path. I would love to have my own lingerie line. Acting I'm very interested in. I'm American—more is more!

No comments:

Post a Comment