Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

Snoop Lion Admits Past Pimping

Though most rappers boast about being pimps in their rhymes, Snoop Lion** recently revealed that he actually was a pimp back in the day.
In an interview with Rolling Stone, the artist formerly known as Snoop Dogg explained, "I put an organization together. I did a Playboy tour, and I had a bus follow me with ten b*tches on it. I could fire a b*tch, f**k a b*tch, get a new ho: It was my program. City to city, titty to titty, hotel room to hotel room, athlete to athlete, entertainer to entertainer."
However, having already achieved financial success, the "Gin and Juice" rapper shares that it wasn't about money, admitting, "I'd act like I'd take the money from the b*tch, but I'd let her have it. It was never about the money; it was about the fascination of being a pimp… As a kid I dreamed of being a pimp, I dreamed of having cars and clothes and b*tches to match. I said, 'F**k it -- I'm gonna do it.'"
As for his clients, Snoop wouldn't reveal names, but says high-profile athletes would, "come hang out, pick and choose, and whichever [woman] you like comes with a number."
These days, Mr. Lion is enjoying family life with his wife Shante Broadus, and three children, even taking time out to coach his son's football team

No comments:

Post a Comment