Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Ashley Tisdale and Stacy Keibler: Heineken Star Bottle Babes

Kicking off their weekend a little early, Ashley Tisdale** and Stacy Keibler** showed up at the Heineken Star Bottle shindig in Brooklyn, New York last night (May 9).
The former pro wrestler looked gorgeous as she arrived at the Brooklyn Navy Yard sans boyfriend George Clooney**, sporting a sleeveless black getup with strappy heels.
Meanwhile, Tizzie oozed sex appeal in a striped top with a black leather skirt and black gladiator-style heels as she worked her magic for the shutterbugs.
In career news, Ashley is the cover girl for the May/June 2013 issue of Maniac magazine in which she gushes about her latest movie "Scary Movie 5."
"Comedy is one of my favorite things to do. It's very different for me. Molly Shannon is one of the funniest people I've ever met. She's hilarious There's a scene I filmed with Molly in the background in a bathroom stall. She's like making these, uh, noises. I laugh every single time. There's only one take that I didn't laugh, and that's the one that made it in the movie."

No comments:

Post a Comment