Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

President Obama Talks Jay-Z & Beyonce’s Cuba Trip


He’s the leader of the free world, and President Barack Obama has way too much on his plate to worry about celebrity travel itineraries.
During his interview with “Today,” the Commander-in-Chief confessed that despite reports to the contrary he didn’t have any information on Jay-Z and Beyoncé Knowles' recent controversial trip to Cuba.
Obama noted, “I wasn’t familiar that they were taking the trip. My understanding is I think they went through a group that organizes these educational trips down to Cuba. You know, this is not something the White House was involved with. We've got better things to do."
Instead, Barack shared he’s working on making the USA a better place. “I feel personally responsible the same way I hope every parent out there feels responsible for all our kids. The key thing for me, is every once in a while we are confronted with an issue that should transcend politics."
"I think the political engines of the party and blogs, et cetera, force people into taking more extreme positions publicly than they actually believe privately. I’m willing to try anything. As I’ve said, I'm willing to wash folks' cars and walk their dogs if I can get some legislation passed."

Photo Credit: Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment