Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

Amanda Bynes Takes Aim at Perez Hilton

Shortly after revealing she had an eating disorder, Amanda Bynes** stayed on her Twitter soapbox to rail against "fake" articles about her.

On Thursday, the "All That" star posted, "I don't read articles written about me unless I give an interview for a magazine. They're fake! Don't trust what u read on sites!"

The next day, she took things up a notch by getting specific, tweeting, "I'm putting a photo up of everyone writing articles about me from now on. I ask you to choose photos from my twitter so I'll do the same."

First on her list was a particular blogger, as she shared a pic with the caption, "@perezhilton haha! My recent selfie without flash side by side w/ yours, only post my twitter selfies on ur site.."

Finally, she made things even more clear, tweeting, "@perezhilton I don't want u to follow me or to be mentioned on ur twitter or site. Anytime u write an article about me I lose respect for u!"

The tirade came after a few tweets from Perez referencing the troubled 27-year-old actress, including, "Amanda Bynes FREAKS At Blow Dry Salon, Runs Out On Bill & STEALS Hairspray?!," "I wonder what @AmandaBynes is doing RIGHT NOW?," and "Amanda Bynes Admits To An Eating Disorder & Slams Media (Again)!
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment