Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

Stacy “Fergie” Ferguson: Preggers in Paris!


Treating herself to some international travel, Stacy “Fergie” Ferguson showed up on the streets of Paris, France this morning (February 28).
The pregnant “Big Girls Don’t Cry” songstress looked city chic in an all-black ensemble as she scurried off to another day of Paris Fashion Week festivities.
And according to Fergie’s husband Josh Duhamel, her first words after finding out she was preggers were R-rated!
Josh told press, “She was the one when we first found out that was like, ‘This sh*t just got real.’ Those were the first words out of her mouth.”
As for his fatherhood aspirations, Duhamel added, "I'm not 24, I've got some life experience that I think I can impart. My mother was the disciplinarian and my father was more of a free spirit. Hopefully I'm somewhere in between."
Enjoy the pictures of Fergie out in Paris (February 28).
Photo Credit: AKM-GSI

No comments:

Post a Comment