Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

Giuliana Rancic: Marriage is Most Important


There’s a widespread tendency for parents to idolize their kids at the expense of their marriage, but Giuliana Rancic isn’t going down that road.
In a new interview, the E! reporter explained that while her baby Edward is a precious blessing in her life, husband Bill comes first.
Giuliana shared, “We’re husband and wife, but we’re also best friends, and it’s funny because a lot of people, when they have kids, they put the baby first, and the marriage second. That works for some people.”
“For us, I find, we put our marriage first and our child second, because the best thing we can do for him is have a strong marriage. So we’re even stronger than we ever were before and even imagined we could be.”
“I always say to Bill, ‘You were my first baby,’ because he was! He was my first love and my first baby and Duke is my second baby,” she added.
Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment