Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

Chloe Moretz: Fan Favorite in Paris



Gearing up for another day of runway shows, Chloe Moretz strolled out of the Crillon Hotel in Paris, France this morning (February 28).
The “Hugo” cutie was nice enough to stop and sign autographs and pose for pictures with a few lucky fans that gathered to greet her.
Chloe has been thoroughly enjoying her time at Paris Fashion Week, having taken in the H&M presentation at the Rodin Museum last night (February 27) with Emma Roberts.
Meanwhile, Miss Moretz is well on her way to becoming a licensed driver. She told press, “I’ve literally just applied for my permit so I’m a little behind. But probably by September I’ll have my license. I’m a terrified driver, especially going through the driver’s ed stuff because they give you all these things on fatalities and all this scary stuff and I’m like, ‘Mom, I really don’t know if I want to drive. Maybe I’ll just walk.’”
Enjoy the pictures of Chloe Moretz out in Paris (February 28).
Photo Credit: FameFlynet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment