Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

Jessica Alba and Cash Warren Have Date Night at Spago

Trying to ignore the photographers while her husband flashed them a big smile, Jessica Alba** and Cash Warren** were out for a romantic evening together at Spago restaurant in Beverly Hills, CA on Friday (October 5).
The "Sin City" star wore a black top, black leather jacket, a patterned skirt, and black pointy heels. Her hubby sported a gray sweater and blue jeans, and topped the outfit off with a doggie bag from the night's meal.
Recently, the 31-year-old mother of two was awarded the Green Parent Award at the 2012 Environmental Media Awards, for founding the baby firm The Honest Company.
While on the red carpet, she opened up about some of the struggles of a working mom, saying, "I feel like I'm always compromising something, but my kids' happiness [is] my priority. Everything else is secondary, and I just try to do my best."
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment