Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

Oprah: I Won’t Judge Rihanna For Getting Back Together With Chris Brown

Rihanna and Chris' reconciliation gets a seal of approval from Oprah. Do YOU think they should be back together?
Not only is Rihanna's dad Ronald Fenty giving a reunion with Chris Brown his blessing, but Oprah Winfrey, who interviewed Rihanna back in August, has "no judgement" about it.


"You know what I loved about that interview is that she came with a big, wide open heart," Oprah explained to Extra Friday. "She was in the space of forgiveness. And that she learned a lesson, that she was repeating with Chris Brown exactly what she needed to learn from her father."

"I think that if she is prepared to deal with that and is prepared to help him help himself then so be it," the talk show host said. "I have no judgment about it. That's why I can sit there and have such a great time with her because I do all my interviews with no judgment whatsoever. If that's how you choose to lead your life, that's really okay."

"We love each other and we probably always will, and that's not anything that we're going to try to change," Rihanna admitted during her August interview on Oprah's Next Chapter.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Should Oprah support a reconciliation?
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment