Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

Gossip Christina Milian is "Stuffed" After Mr. Chow Date

After a night out on the town, Christina Milian** was swarmed by eager fans as she left Mr. Chow's in Beverly Hills last night (October 4).
The 31-year-old singer socked an all denim ensemble while stepping out of the celebrity hot spot with a mystery man.
After her chow session, Miss Milian tweeted, "This where left of dinner.. Stuffed.. So worth it."
In related news, the "Dip it Low" performer recently dished about motherhood in an interview with Ebony.
When talking about her work-life balance, Christina said, "I have always been a multitasker, when it comes to my career; I've been an actress, a singer and everything because I love to do what I do."
"We manage between my team, my management, we find a way for me to be able do everything I love and pursue all my dreams at the same time. As a mom, that's at the forefront of everything in my mind, so I'm always trying to balance. Whether its bringing Violet to work or the second I am done working, getting home to her."
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment