Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

Khloe Kardashian's L.A. Pit Stop

Making a quick pit stop, Khloe Kardashian** was spotted at Rick's restaurant in Los Angeles while on the way to CBS studios on Friday (October 5).
Decked out in a black top with matching jacket and blue jeans, the casual-chic reality star made her way out of the public restroom while chatting on her cell.
Recently, the youngest of the three Kardashian sisters revealed to The Block magazine that she was teased by her teachers about how different she looked from her siblings.
"[My teachers would say] 'Oh, you're a Kardashian sister? But they're so pretty!' They're not saying I'm ugly, but they are - or that's how I took it."
"One day I just thought, yeah, I am different and I'm pretty in my own way and they're pretty in their own way. Some people like apples, some people like oranges, but that doesn't mean apples are bad. I just accepted it," Khloe added.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment