Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

Kim Kardashian Talks Motherhood Nerves


The whole nation celebrated moms yesterday (May 12) during the Mother’s Day Holiday, and soon-to-be mommy Kim Kardashian shared her joy and apprehension over her upcoming season in life.
In a blog post, the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” cutie showed appreciation for her own mother Kris Jenner, especially given the example she has been over the years, and even included some lovely family photos.
Kim wrote, “Mother’s Day is one of my favorite holidays because it’s a special day to honor my role model and best friend.”
“As I’m counting the days until I finally get to be a mother, I’m a bit nervous and anxious but also excited knowing that I learned from the very best.”
Kardashian continued, “Motherhood is a gift and I know after watching my mom do it, it’s not easy especially when trying to balance a career. I’m honored to follow in her footsteps and make her proud like I am of her.”
Additionally, Kim gave her sister Kourtney props- “Kourtney, my sister, best friend, and mentor has also taught me so much about motherhood from being the most incredible mom… and I am so lucky to have her as my guide and confidant as I too become a mother.” said Kardashian.
Photo Credit: Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment