Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

Kaylee DeFer Expecting Her First Child!

She's used to starring roles, but Kaylee DeFer is busy preparing for the biggest role of her life - motherhood - as the actress announced that she is expecting her first child with boyfriend Michael Fitzpatrick.
The "Gossip Girl" alum confirmed her good news on Sunday (May 5), and said the pregnancy came as a shock, explaining, "We weren't planning on getting pregnant, so right now we're just enjoying being pregnant."
Now twenty weeks along, the expectant mom and the proud papa are busy trying to come up with possible names for their little bundle of joy.
Also on Ms. DeFer's agenda is some time off from her career after the baby arrives. She told US Weekly, "I've actually been thinking about venturing into new creative outlets. Mostly writing, still in the acting genre. I have a lot of time on my hands. I've been wanting to take a break and now I can do the things I didn't have a chance to do before."
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment