Pages

Monday 6 May 2013

Beyonce Knowles on "GMA": I Want More Kids!

She's been busy on the road with The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, and Beyoncé Knowles** took time out of her schedule to chat with "Good Morning America" this week.
In her interview, the "Crazy in Love" singer admits that she's been thinking about giving her daughter Blue Ivy a sibling or two.
"I would like more children. I think my daughter needs some company. I definitely love being big sister...And I am very protective. I just want to make sure that she can have a healthy, safe, normal life...in the back of my mind, she's my priority. And life is completely different now. I feel really, really just lucky that I can still do what I love, and now have a way bigger meaning. And that's to be her mother."
Beyonce also discussed her controversial vacation in Cuba with husband Jay-Z- "You know, it was such a beautiful trip. I met some incredible children. I visited some incredible entrepreneurs. And it was really, it was really educational for me. I learned so much about so many people and the country, and it was actually quite shocking."
As for her upcoming voice acting gig in "Epic," Knowles noted, "You know, I was so honored when they asked for me to do this role. And I was actually pregnant at the time. And I thought, 'You know, by the time this comes out my daughter will … understand it's my voice and what an incredible, cool point.' It has so much depth. You know, it's so emotional. And I literally, I was crying when I did the voiceover. And it was the first thing I did after giving birth. And there's a scene where I pick the pod. And literally there were...tears falling."
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment