Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Halle Berry On Finding Out She Was Pregnant: "I Thought I Had Kidney Stones"


Preparing for some traveling, Halle Berry arrived at LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Thursday (May 2).
The "Cloud Atlas" star covered her baby bump in a long gray sweater and black pants with a gray cap as she chatted on her phone while in line.
In a recent interview with HELLO! magazine, the 46-year-old actress explained the surprising way she found out she was pregnant.
Candidly revealing details, Halle shares, "I was at the doctor's when they told me and I was completely shocked. I didn't see it coming. I went to the doctor because I thought I had kidney stones or something. Olivier [Martinez] and I have always wanted to be parents, but I didn't want to get my hopes up."
Enjoy the pictures of Halle Berry arriving at LAX (May 2).
Photo Credit: AKM-GSI

No comments:

Post a Comment