Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

Celebrities Tweet Their Mothers' Day Wishes


As mothers all over the United States get ready to celebrate their special day, celebrities took to Twitter to pay tribute to the special women in their lives on Sunday (May 12).
While most offered a simple and sweet "Happy Mothers Day," others expressed their thoughts on being parents themselves. Check out what the stars had to say below!
Pink: "Happy Mothers Day to all of my women tribe... To my mother, for teaching me the rises and the falls of love, the permanence of it...thankyou"
Chris Brown: "I wanna praise the woman who created me! "Momma Joyce" happy Mother's Day .Thank u for always letting me be creative and dream!Love you mom"
Miranda Kerr: "Feel so blessed to be a Mother. Happy Mothers Day to all"
LeAnn Rimes: "Happy Mother's Day to all the loving, nurturing women who give of themselves, heart and soul to helping raise beautiful children. Blessings"
Carly Rae Jepsen: "Happy Mother's Day! Xox"
Jack Osbourne: "Happy Mother's Day @MrsSOsbourne and @MrsLisaOsbourne. I love you! :-)"
Karolina Kurkova: "Happy Mother's Day:) XXKK"
Irina Shayk: "Happy Mother's Day my mummy !LoVE U"
Nick Lachey: "Happy Mother's Day to every mom out there. Excited to see @VanessaLachey and celebrate her first. Also, big love to my mom @caterein"
Ryan Lochte: "I love you with all my heart MOM. Thank you for everything you have done for me. You truly are the best mom!"
Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment