Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

Zac Efron Says “Good Morning America”


He’s always up to something fun, and this morning (April 18) Zac Efron paid a visit to ABC Studios in New York City.
The “Charlie St. Cloud” hunk was happy to pose for photos and sign autographs outside the building before heading inside for an interview on “Good Morning America.”
Meanwhile, Zac’s “Townies” costar Seth Rogen recently gushed about Efron while describing a topless scene they shot together.
Rogen gushed, “I had to stand shirtless next to Zac Efron all morning. He literally has the best body I’ve ever seen on a human being ever in my life. We literally had to write in to the scene that I couldn’t keep eye contact with him ’cause I kept just like reaching out and touching his body like I was seeing some magical mirage or something like that.”
Enjoy the pictures of Zac Efron arriving at "Good Morning America" (April 18).
Photo Credit: SplashNewsOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment