Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2013

{WATCH HERE} Justin Timberlake Talks Marriage on "Ellen"


He has been making the rounds at some pretty big events, and on Thursday (April 25), Justin Timberlake will appear on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
The “Suit & Tie” crooner will join the host for the full hour program, and will perform as well as chat about his music and his marriage to Jessica Biel.
In a sneak peek, the Memphis native calls marrying the actress a really good decision, saying, “It’s nice to marry your best friend. It suits me.”
He continued, “Every once in a while I can catch a glimpse of her when she doesn’t see me looking and I have this moment where I’m like if you never make a good decision…if you only make bad decisions for the rest of your life. You made one really good decision.”
Check out more of what Timberlake has to say in the clip below, and be sure to catch his full interview on Thursday on your local ABC affiliate.

No comments:

Post a Comment