Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Tom Cruise & Olga Kurylenko Premiere “Oblivion” in Vienna


Making their way around Europe, Tom Cruise and Olga Kurylenko showed up at the Austrian premiere of “Oblivion” last night (April 2).
The “Eyes Wide Shut” stud and his gorgeous costar received a warm Vienna welcome as they arrived at the Gartenbaukino and posed for the press.
During a recent trip to Ireland, Tom was given a Certificate of Irish Ancestry from the Tanaiste Eamon Gilmore after discovering his deep Irish roots.
Cruise (born Thomas Cruise Mapother IV) gushed, “I knew I was Irish but I had no idea where it went. I have always been into [my Irish heritage].”

Sorry, but this video is currently unavailable for viewing at this domain.
Enjoy the pictures of Tom Cruise and Olga Kurylenko at the 'Oblivion' premiere in Vienna (April 2).
Photo Credit: FameFlynet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment