Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

Rihanna: Miami Heat Hottie

Making the most of some time off from her "Diamonds" World Tour, Rihanna enjoyed quality time with BFF Melissa Forde at a Heat game in Miami on Sunday (April 21).
While watching the NBA team celebrate another victory from her courtside seats, the "We Found Love" songstress rocked an causal ensemble as she smiled for the shutterbugs and fans at the game.
Just a few hours before the event, Rihanna was poolside wrapping 4/20 celebrations where she partied it up with a few of her new stripper friends who attended her concert the night before.
The 25-year-old singer tweeted, "Lastnight one of my fantasies came to life! I got to see K.O.D. strippers dance for me to the stripper song I made! Wild for the night, phuck being polite!"
Rihanna also took pictures of a marijuana leaf shaped cake she received from one of her fans and tweeted, "What did I do to deserve the epicness that is my fans??!!"
"It's a celebration b******!! Thank you to all my ft. Lauderdale and Miami fam that came through," she added.
Enjoy the pictures of Rihanna out in Miami (April 21).
Photo Credit: FameFlynet.com, Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment