Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Kelly Osbourne: CLEO Magazine Re-Launch Lady


Taking care of some promotional duties, Kelly Osbourne showed up at the re-launch of CLEO Magazine in Sydney, Australia today (August 30).
Joined by Editor-in-chief Sharri Markson, the “Fashion Police” babe smiled for the shutterbugs outside The Star venue, sporting a lacy black babydoll dress.
Since 2009, Kelly has dropped an impressive 70 pounds to attain the best physique of her life, and she owes it all to hula-hooping!
Osbourne told press, "I have a Hoopnotica hula hoop. I use it every day, and it's made my back and arms stronger, and my waist has gone down 2 inches! On Saturday nights my friends and I put on ridiculous outfits and hula-hoop and dance when everyone else is at 'da club.' We call it #HipHopAnonymous. Adam Lambert is in it. We live in the same building, and random people show up. The next morning you're like, 'Oh, my God, I'm so sore,' but you had the best night ever."
Enjoy the pictures of Kelly Osbourne at the CLEO magazine relaunch party at The Star in Sydney (April 30).
Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment