Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Chelsea Handler on Reese Witherspoon's Arrest: It's Not a Big Deal


Sorry, but this video cannot be viewed in your location.























She's friends with plenty of Hollywood's leading ladies, so it was no surprise that Chelsea Handler was asked for an update on Reese Witherspoon since her public arrest.
While working the media line at the E! network's annual upfronts event, the comedic funny woman told ET, "She's doing fine. She's doing fine, you know? She's just trying to protect her husband, so ... I mean, everybody makes mistakes so it's not a big deal."
Handler was of course referring to the "Sweet Home Alabama" star's recent run-in with the law last Friday (April 19) when her husband Jim Toth was pulled over for suspicion of driving intoxicated.
As previously reported by GossipCenter, Reese later made a public apology which, in part, read, "Out of respect for the ongoing legal situation, I cannot comment on everything that is being reported right now. But I do want to say, I clearly had one drink too many and I am deeply embarrassed about the things I said."
Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment