Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

Tia & Tamera Mowry Talk Motherhood in Essence April 2013

Taking time away from their adorable offspring, Tia and Tamera Mowry graced the cover of Essence magazine's April 2013 issue.
The "Sister, Sister" actresses looked picture perfect for the front page shoot while opening up about everything from enjoying motherhood to changing the focus from their careers to their families.
-->
Check out a few highlights from the Mowry sister's interview below. For more, be sure to visit Essence magazine!
Tia Mowry
On being a mom:
"I feel sexier now, as a mother, than I ever have in my life. I'm more in tuned with my body. I don't take any crap anymore either."
On showing her story in front of the cameras:
"We didn't want to do a reality show if we couldn't be real - if I couldn't be myself. There is no 'evil twin' syndrome, though we do have evil moments..."
Tamera Mowry
On making the most of what really matters to her:
"I've always wanted to be a mother. I'm a nurturer, a girly girl. I know my priorities: God, family and work... When those things are in check, the work will flow."

Photo Credit: Essence

No comments:

Post a Comment