Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

{PHOTOS} Kim Kardashian Hawt In Big Apple

Kicking off the day with a media appearance, Kim Kardashian exited her Manhattan hotel and headed over to ABC Studios this morning (March 26).
The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” cutie looked gorgeous in a leggy white dress as she showed off her growing baby bump on her way to “Good Morning America.”
Meanwhile, Kim recently fired back at the tabloids for claiming that she’s putting on some major pregnancy pounds already.
“There are maybe two or three covers just this week that say I am 200 pounds. I'm like, ‘You are 60 pounds off here’… It wouldn't even bother me if I gained all the weight. And I have the biggest sweet tooth and I love junk food. Being pregnant I don't like any of it."

Enjoy the pictures of Kim Kardashian arriving at 'Good Morning America' (March 26).
Photo Credit: AKM-GSI

No comments:

Post a Comment