Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

Kim Kardashian: Furniture Shopping in West Hollywood


Looking to pick up some new housewares, Kim Kardashian showed up at a furniture store in West Hollywood this morning (March 22).
The “Disaster Movie” dame donned an all-black ensemble as she browsed the domestic goodies, keeping her pregnant belly as camouflaged as possible.
And it sounds like Kim has been struggling with her bun in the oven a little more than she had originally anticipated.
She recently told press, "Being pregnant is not as easy as my sister [Kourtney Kardashian] made it look or as my mom [Kris Jenner] has made it look. It's a little painful. I've gotten sick a couple times. It's getting a little bit more difficult [to get around]."
Kardashian added, "I like to be active. But I've been chilling out. I took a week off, just to rest, and it was amazing."
Enjoy the pictures of Kim Kardashian out shopping in West Hollywood (March 22).
Photo Credit: Wenn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment