Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

Kim Kardashian Drops By “The Tonight Show”


Taking care of some media duties, Kim Kardashian showed up at “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” last night (March 28).
The pregnant “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” cutie looked beautiful as she chatted about her experience as a first-time mom-to-be.
Regarding the baby’s moniker, Kim explained, “We have a list. And some of them are ‘K’names some of them aren't. [North] is not on our list. But you know what name I do like - but it probably won't be on [our list]... I like Easton - Easton West - I think that's cute.”
Kardashian also denied that her mom Kris Jenner is already lining up business deals for the baby.
“My momager will not be handling anything for the baby because the baby is not hopefully not going to do anything to be in the business or have a show or do anything like that.”
As for the critics who have been mocking her pregnancy weight gain, Kim declared, "I think it's a little bully-ish to call a pregnant woman fat. I mean, what do you expect? I hope I gain weight. I'm a little heavy. There's just more to love right now. I have the rest of my life to be skinny and to lose weight and I'm not really worrying about it. If I have a craving I'll go for it."









Enjoy the pictures of Kim Kardashian on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno (March 28).
Photo Credit: NBC
filed under 

No comments:

Post a Comment