Pages

Thursday 14 March 2013

Justin Bieber: "I'm Tired of All the Countless Lies"


Greeted by throngs of screaming fans, Justin Bieber left his hotel in Madrid, Spain on Thursday (March 14) while on his Believe world tour.
The "Beauty and a Beat" singer paused to greet a couple of lucky admirers in a white T-shirt, black pangs, a black jacket, and a brightly colored baseball cap.
That same day, the 19-year-old pop star used the power of social media to address the many rumors that have come up recently.
The fed-up teen began with the statement, "Everyone in my team has been telling me, 'keep the press happy' but I'm tired of all the countless lies in the press right now."
Noting that his family is proud of him, he reminded everyone, "I'm 19 with 5 number one albums, 19 and I've seen the whole world. 19 and I've accomplished more than I could've ever dreamed of, i'm 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning."
Perhaps reassuring himself, the Biebs concluded, "I'm a good person with a big heart. And don't think I deserve all this negative press I've worked my a** off to get where I am and my hard work doesn't stop here... All this isn't easy. I get angry sometimes. I'm human. I'm gonna make mistakes. In gonna grow and get better from them. But all the love from you guys overcomes the negativity. I love u. Thanks."
Enjoy the pictures of Justin Bieber in Madrid, Spain (March 14).
Photo Credit: INF Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment