Pages

Thursday 14 March 2013

Jared Leto Brings "Artifact" to 2013 SXSW


Bringing his work to the 2013 SXSW festival, Jared Leto arrived at the “Artifact” screening in Austin, TX on Wednesday evening (March 13).
The 41-year-old performer posed for the photographers before the screening of his new documentary, which follows his band 30 Seconds to Mars’ journey during the creation of their studio album This is War.
In related news, Jared chatted about losing 30 pounds for his latest role in “The Dallas Buyers Club” during the red carpet events.
“I got down to 116 or something. I just basically didn't eat. I ate very little,” Leto told E! News. “I had done similar things with weight, but this was different, I think the role demanded that commitment. It was about how does that effect how I walk, how I talked, who I am, how I feel. You know, you feel very fragile and delicate and unsafe.”
Enjoy the pictures of Jared Leto at the "Artifact" screening and after party at SXSW in Austin, TX
Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment