Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Christina Aguilera Talks “The Voice” Upcoming Season


She’s taking some time off from her judging duties on “The Voice,” and Christina Aguilera is a bit concerned that in her absence the male judges may get a bit unruly.
The “Ain’t No Other Man” singer took to her Twitter account to put Blake Shelton and Adam Levine on notice that she’ll be keeping a close eye on their behavior.
Christina tweeted, "[I] know how you boys can get, so watch [the] locker room humor and treat Shakira like the lady she is on [the] new The Voice."
As for Adam, who just turned 34, Aguilera added, "I know you'll be whipping out tequila shots tonight. You turn 40, right? Hehe. You know I'll always bust your balls."
Meanwhile, Shakira shared her empathy for the new batch of singing star hopefuls- "I started out really, really young. I've been doing this for 25 years, and it hasn't been a path of roses. . . I know what it's like to feel that fear and the need of affirmation and appreciation. To build confidence in yourself is the toughest thing."
The new season of “The Voice” kicks off this Monday, March 25th on NBC.
Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment