Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Robin Roberts Makes Triumphant Return to “Good Morning America”


It’s been a long time coming, and Robin Roberts couldn’t have been more joyful as she reclaimed her anchor chair at “Good Morning America” today (February 20).
The much-beloved presenter, who had to take a leave of absence to deal with a bone marrow disorder, kicked off her comeback with some beautiful words, “Hi, it’s Robin and I’ve been waiting 174 days to say this… Good morning America!”
Roberts continued, “I have to tell you, I keep pinching myself and I realize that this is real, this is actually happening and I don’t have my froggy slippers on, or do I? But faith, family, and friends have brought me to this moment, and I’m so full of gratitude. There’s so many people that I want to thank throughout the morning; my doctors and nurses and family and colleagues- the people who have sat in this chair. And those who have blazed a trail before me.”
“As my mother said, ‘We all have something.’ Everyone’s story has purpose and meaning and value, and I share this morning, this day of celebration, with everyone.”
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
Enjoy the pictures of Robin Roberts back on "Good Morning America" in NYC (February 20).
Photo Credit: INF Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment