Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Julianne Hough & Josh Duhamel: BBC Radio One Buddies


Kicking off another day of press duties, Julianne Hough and Josh Duhamel showed up at BBC Radio 1 in London, England this morning (February 20).
The “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” hunk and his lovely “Rock of Ages” costar looked bright-eyed and bushy-tailed as they drummed up the hype for their new film “Safe Haven.”
Given that the flick has a romantic flavor, Miss Hough recently divulged an especially embarrassing first date experience she had when she was sixteen years old.
Julianne began, “It was a basketball game at my high school. And then I went up to the point, like the makeout point, and I got so nervous that I threw up!”
Her date, school teacher Creed Archibald, also shared his side of the story. “I remember that night particularly that when I went in to kiss her, she turned around and got out of the car. She was so nervous. She got out of the car, and I was just mortified. I followed her out like, ‘Oh, I’m so sorry, I’ll take you home right now,’ apologizing, just feeling like I’d totally blown it.”
However, Creed didn’t know that Hough had tossed her cookies. “I didn’t see the barfing, I think that happened before I followed her out of the car.”
Enjoy the pictures of Julianne Hough and Josh Duhamel at the BBC Radio 1 Studios in London (February 20).
Photo Credit: FameFlynet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment