Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

Christian Slater Explains How he Met Fiance on “Late Night”


While paying a visit to “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” on Wednesday (February 27), Christian Slater announced that he is getting married.
During his chat with the former “SNL” star, the 43-year-old actor revealed that after first meeting fiancé Brittany Lopez, he thought she was a lesbian.
"I went down to Miami a couple years ago, stayed at this little resort called Little Palm Island... and this girl came walking along with another lady, a slightly older lady,” Christian said. "I was sitting in my usual spot, eating my oatmeal that morning... and this spot was famous for people proposing to each other... and next thing I know she gets down on one knee and proposes to this older lady.”
"I thought I had just witnessed a nice lesbian engagement, so I was coming over to say congratulations, but it turns out it was her aunt and she was just trying to help her aunt capture the beauty and the romance of the moment.”
"She was making a joke, and I witnessed it, and it intrigued me, and the next thing I know we were hanging out in the Everglades,” the “Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves” actor added.
This is Christian’s second marriage after divorcing Ryan Haddon back in 2007.
Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment