Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

Selena Gomez Admits: I’ll Join Justin Bieber On Tour

Hooray! Selena admitted to Ellen DeGeneres on the Sept. 28 episode of Ellen that she will be joining Justin on his 'Believe' tour! Find out all the details.
Selena Gomez loves to support her man Justin Bieber, and she'll continue to do so when he begins his Believe tour on Sept. 29!


"I am going to try. I'm going to make sure I go to a couple of shows but I've just been recording so…" Selena told Ellen when asked if she'd be joining Justin on tour.

The 18-year-old pop star has already left, according to his beautiful girlfriend. And while she undoubtedly can't wait to see Justin again, his bus accommodations may keep her farther away than he'd hope.

"It's too much boys on one bus," Selena added.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Should Selena join Justin on his tour bus?
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment