Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Selena Gomez: Beautiful in Boston

Taking care of some media duties, Selena Gomez** showed up at KissFM 108 in Boston, Massachusetts this morning (May 10).
The "Love You Like A Love Song" singer was gracious as she greeted fans prior to her interview to promote her brand new single "Come & Get It."
Of her forthcoming album, Selena explained, "To be honest, most of the record speeds up. With this album, I got to record over 24 songs, and it was really fun for me to have more of a creative control and more of a say, and that's what was super important to me with this album."
"I want it to be a mixture of everything I'm obsessed with. I love to dance and I love to make people dance. It's the best feeling. Doing 'Spring Breakers' was really fun, because Skrillex and Cliff Martinez did the soundtrack, and [Skrillex] kind of inspired me with a baby dubstep, because I have a few songs that have that," Gomez added.

No comments:

Post a Comment