Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Robin Williams Compares Himself in Drag to Kim Kardashian

Joining in on the fun in taking a jab at Kim Kardashian's** unique Met Gala gown, Robin Williams** recently tweeted his own take on the choice.
The reality diva opted for a custom-made Givenchy long-sleeved floral-printed gown that extended to the tips of her fingers in gloves.
Posting a shot of himself in the 1993 comedy "Mrs. Doubtfire,the 61-year-old comedian compared his similarly floral drag outfit in a side-by-side shot with Kim, commenting, "I think I wore it better!"
Faced with criticism, designer Riccardo Tisci fired back, describing the outfit as a "punk moment with a romantic beautiful flower-printed dress," adding, "To me, pregnancy is the most beautiful thing in the world, and when you celebrate something, you give people flowers. I think she looked amazing. She was the most beautiful pregnant woman I dressed in my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment