Pages

Monday 6 May 2013

Rihanna: Brooklyn Nets Babe After Chris Brown Breakup

Treating herself to a fun-filled evening, Rihanna** showed up at the Brooklyn Nets vs Chicago Bulls basketball game on Saturday night (May 4).
The "Umbrella" singer enjoyed a primo courtside seat at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York as the Nets ended up losing to the Bulls with a final score of 93-99.
Meanwhile, it seems Ri-Ri's on/off boyfriend Chris Brown** has come to terms that they're back off again, especially after she failed to join him for his recent birthday celebration.
Brown told an Australian deejay, "I'mma do it solo. I mean, at the end of the day, shawty doing her own thing, she on the road. It's always gonna be love. I'm a grown man, just gotta move forward."
"People have differences and people have different wants and needs. At the end of the day she's a young girl. I can't be focused on wife-ing somebody that young… and I'm young too."
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment