Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

{PHOTOS} Behind-The-Scenes of Miley Cyrus' Sexy V Magazine Cover Shoot


Making sure she is the first face you see on newsstands everywhere, Miley Cyrus appeared in V Magazine recently, and the publication released a behind-the-scenes video of her cover shoot.
The "Hannah Montana" star sports a variety of revealing outfits, dances, and laughs as she poses for photographer Mario Testino.
In the issue, the 20-year-old actress/singer addresses the rumors flying around about her and fiancée Liam Hemsworth, saying, "Every week it's like, 'Are they broken up? Because we don't see a photo of them.' I don't have time to go to Starbucks with my boyfriend every morning. I wish I did, but I don't."
Sharing the scheduling difficulties, Miley continues, "He gets up to work out at six and I come home around five from the studio. I've put this record before everything and I've never done that with anything. I've put too much into this record to put anything else in front of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment