Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Olivia Palermo: Maasai Collection Lovely

Taking care of some promotional duties, Olivia Palermo** was on hand to present the new 'Pikolinos' Maasai collection in Madrid, Spain on Wednesday (May 8).
Posing in a little black dress with a white vest, the 27-year-old took her place next to tribal leader William Kikanae on the arrivals carpet at the Corte Ingles Castellana store.
Last week, the brunette beauty shared her secrets from her skincare regime that keeps her looking photo ready.
''For me, make-up is very important. I wear it every day. It's as necessary as getting dressed. I see it as an accessory, the final touch to my look," she divulged.
Olivia continued, ''I usually put all the emphasis on my eyes... I like to wear a nice matte lipstick with the lip contour perfectly traced. The important thing is to achieve a balanced look.''
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment