Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder: Lovers No More

They were the greatest vampire couple since Robert Pattinson** and Kristen Stewart**, but sadly Ian Somerhalder** and Nina Dobrev** have parted ways.
According to a report, the "Vampire Diaries" couple called it quits following an intense three-year romance, though they'll still be starring together on their hit CW gig.
An insider shared, "Nina and Ian are consummate professionals and will continue to work together and remain best friends, which is where the relationship started.
In a previous interview, Dobrev discussed her reluctance to date Ian at first. "I didn't want to be dating one of my costars -- my goal on the show was to be professional. But sometimes you can't help who you have a connection with, and you can only fight it for so long -- which I did for a really, really long time."
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment