Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

Miley Cyrus Laments Abuse from Gomez & Swift Fans


She’s no stranger to controversy and Miley Cyrus fired back at critics via a fiery Twitter post on Sunday (May 12).
The “Party in the USA” dame made it clear that fans of both Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez have been treating her poorly, and encouraged her own followers to please not follow suit.
Miley tweeted, “Everyday someone with a Swift or Gomez in their name wishes terrible things upon me (death is popular).”
“Please Smilers don’t ever think somehow you are supporting me by being hateful towards other artists. My fans make me proud by supporting my music & everything I do.”
“I’m sure these haters would make their idols much happier tweeting bout their music rather than wishing death upon their peers like psychos. We are all friends. Why can’t you all be?”
Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment