Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

Megan Fox Gets to Work on "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"

Ready to get started on her latest project, Megan Fox** was on the set of "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on Saturday (May 4) in New York City.
Dressed in jeans and a dark hoodie, the brunette beauty grabbed a hot drink while she walked to the scene of her next shot between takes.
The 26-year-old plays April O'Neil, a former reporter and friend of the Turtles who gives up her job to study martial arts and work as an archeologist.
Directed by Jonathan Liebsman, "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" is slated to invade theaters nationwide on June 6, 2014.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

1 comment:

  1. Υesteгday, while I ωаs at woгκ, mу sіѕter stole my
    apple іpaԁ and testeԁ to see if it can survive a 40 fоot droρ, јust so she
    cаn be a уοutube sеnsation.
    My applе ipaԁ is nοω bгoκеn and she has 83 viеωs.
    I know this iѕ comрletely off topic but
    I had to shaгe it with ѕomеone!


    mу homepage hcg diet recipes phase 1

    ReplyDelete