Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Malin Akerman Shares First Picture of Son Sebastian

Giving the world their first glimpse at her beautiful baby boy, Malin Akerman** shared the first photo of her son Sebastian on her Instagram page.
On Tuesday (May 7), the "Rock of Ages" actress posted a pic of her tiny little man with a caption reading, "Did my hair today and this was my son's reaction, I think he likes it ;)."
As previously reported by GossipCenter, this is the first child for Akerman and her husband Roberto Zincone.
Malin announced the happy news back on April 16th via Twitter, writing, "My husband and I welcomed our beautiful, healthy baby boy to this world this morning! Biggest joy of my life! Love my kid, Love him more than life itself! What a feeling!"
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment