Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Kelly Osbourne and Matthew Mosshart's Romantic Flight


Heading out for a couples' trip, Kelly Osbourne and Matthew Mosshart arrived at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Wednesday (May 1).
The "Fashion Police" star rocked a black leather jacket, gray top, black pants, and an orange headband as she held hands with her rumored fiancée.
This week, the 28-year-old daughter of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne spoke about the rumors on Australia's Kyle and Jackie O Show.
Clearing things up, Kelly says, "I'm not telling you guys anything. When I have a ring on my finger, then you'll know I'm engaged."
Enjoy the pictures of Kelly Osbourne and Matthew Mosshart catching a flight out of LAX (May 1).

1 comment:

  1. Can I simply just say what a relief to discover someone who
    really knows what they are talking about on the
    internet. You certainly understand how to bring a problem to light and make
    it important. More and more people ought to read this and
    understand this side of your story. It's surprising you're not more popular because you surely have the gift.


    my website - personal loans with

    ReplyDelete