Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

Giuliana Rancic Named Victoria's Secret's Sexiest Mom

Though she's had a year of ups and downs, Victoria's Secret just honored Giuliana Rancic** with the title of 2013 Sexiest Mom.
When asked by E! about appearing on the What Is Sexy list, the "Fashion Police" host shares, "To be quite honest, I didn't have many sexy moments while dealing with breast cancer last year but now I feel stronger than ever and I love that Victoria's Secret considers strength and perseverance sexy."
Enjoying her health and little baby Duke, the 38-year-old anchor just celebrated her first Mothers day, explaining, "On the morning of Mother's Day I am putting an auto-response email on my phone saying I am unavailable all day to spend Mother's Day with my son and husband. That way I will really be able to unplug and enjoy the day."
Confirming that she enjoyed the holiday, on Sunday Giuliana tweeted, "Having a great Mother's Day with @BillRancic and baby duke:). Wishing all my fellow mommies a wonderful day!!! #supermoms.

1 comment: