Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Victoria Justice: "My Phone Was Stolen," Swimsuit Photos Leaked

Leaked photos and stolen personal information seem to come with the territory of being a celebrity anymore, and Victoria Justice** has found herself to be one of the latest victims of these acts.

On Friday (April 12), the Nickelodeon star took to her Twitter page to clear up a set of swimsuit photos that were recently leaked online and posted by Ocean Up.

"My phone was stolen & some1 leaked this. Wasn't meant 2 be "sexy", I took it as a joke cuz I look like an 80's aerobics instructor," Justice tweeted about the photos which show her sporting a high cut one piece swimsuit.

"@oceanup I would never post a picture of myself like that. I'm not taking this lightly & I will find out who stole my private property," Victoria added.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment