Pages

Monday 29 April 2013

Sofia Vergara Talks Wedding Plans in Cosmopolitan June 2013


With her hit ABC series "Modern Family" nearing its season four finale, Sofia Vergara soaked up the spotlight by covering Cosmopolitan's June 2013 issue.
While rocking a few poses for celeb lensmen Matthias Vriens-McGrath, the 40-year-old actress chatted about her upcoming wedding plans and how to stay sexy in the bedroom.
Check out a few highlights from Miss Vergara's interview below. For more, be sure to visit Cosmopolitan!
On setting the date to wed fiance Nick Loeb:
"He was already married with a big wedding and I was already married with a big wedding, so we're going to do something but not right now. When he proposed, it was my birthday, and I'd flown more than 100 family and friends and Mexico for six days of partying. It took me forever to arrange the logistics! If I had known I was going to get engaged, I [wouldn't have done] this stupid birthday."
On the surrogate rumors:
"Well, because I froze my eggs. I had to go to my doctor's office [a] hundred million times to do injections. The [rumor] probably came from that. My doctor had told me, 'We have a small window.' and I said, 'That's so rude!' I already have a kid, so I never thought I would need to do that. But I will have to use a surrogate, because I had thyroid cancer and lots of radiation. I don't want to wait forever, but not yet, because I'm working like an animal."
On her five year acting plan:
"I've never had a plan for anything. I know I'm not going to get any more shows like 'Modern Family.' If it ends in five years, it would be great to do movies and focus on things like my Kmart line. Maybe have a kid. But I am going to be working my whole life. I love making money. I really love it!
On spicing up life in the bedroom:
"[I wear] negligees and Japanese silk robes...For a long time, I lived along with my son and only saw my boyfriends in a hotel. So at home, I slept in old tee shirts. When I moved in with Nick that I couldn’t do that. Now, I only keep nice pajamas around, because whatever is there, I’m going to wear.”
Photo Credit: Matthias Vriens-McGrath for Cosmopolitan

1 comment:

  1. I think this is οnе of the most important info for me.
    Anԁ i аm glad reaԁing уоuг articlе.
    But want to rеmark on few general things, Thе web site stylе іs greаt,
    the artіclеs is гeally niсe : D.
    Good job, сheеrѕ

    Review mу wеb-site ... hcg food list
    my web site - hcg diet recipes

    ReplyDelete