Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Shakira on Motherhood: It's Really Hard!


She gave birth to her beautiful son Milan almost three months ago, and now Shakira speaks up about her struggles since becoming a mother.
The "Hips Don't Lie" songstress admitted to US Weekly on Monday (April 22) that being a mom maybe the greatest thing ever, but it's not easy at all.
"I didn't expect babies to need so many diapers!" Shakira revealed, "Nobody told me they needed to be changed so often! I mean he's a great, great baby. He's an easy one, I think. Nobody told me it would be this hard."
"It takes a lot of energy from you. But I love it, I'm really enjoying every bit of it. It's just that it's not as idyllic as everybody tells you, but also not as horrible as everyone tells you," she added.
In regards to how she keeps Milan a happy baby, Shakira says, "I play him music and he stops crying! So apparently he's going to like music!"
Shakira and her boyfriend Gerard Pique welcomed little Milan on January 22 in Barcelona, Spain.
Photo Credit: SplashNewsOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment