Pages

Sunday 28 April 2013

{PHOTOS} Doutzen Kroes, Julianne Hough, Nina Dobrev : Smoking Hot on Miami Beach


Turning up the temperature with some fun in the sun, Julianne Hough and Nina Dobrev hit the beach in Miami, Florida yesterday afternoon (April 28).
The “Footloose” goddess and her “Vampire Diaries” gal pal enjoyed some much-deserved down time while showing off their fabulous bikini bodies for all to see.
Nina and Julianne braided each other’s hair while snapping up photos and sipping tropical libations, and both appeared to be completely carefree.
Prior to her arrival in the Sunshine State, Nina tweeted, “About to take off! Going to ADR when I land+then straight to you girls for beach time!” followed by, “10 months of shooting… Time to play! Fun in the sun with my girls @juliannehough and @RiawnaCapri :)”

Working on her tan, Doutzen Kroes showed up on the beautiful sandy beach in Miami, Florida yesterday afternoon (April 28).
Joined by her husband DJ Sunnery James, the gorgeous Dutch supermodel was all about flaunting her flawless physique in a skimpy two-piece bikini.
Doutzen is widely considered one of the sexiest women in the world, though she doesn’t relegate herself to a super-strict diet like some of her peers.
Kroes told Fit magazine, “I always eat in moderation. If I order French fries I have a salad and I share [the fries] with my friends. I don't tell myself to not eat anything to stay away from all sugar or all fries or all the good fried foods. But I eat it in moderation.”
Enjoy the pictures of Julianne Hough, Doutzen Kroes and Nina Dobrev in Miami Beach, FL (April 28).
Photo Credit: INFPhoto.com
Photo Credit: INFPhoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment