Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Family-Fueled Heathrow Arrival


Taking their family overseas, Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick arrived at Heathrow Airport in London with their little ones on Wednesday (April 24).
The reality star family was joined by momager Kris Jenner, and after their arrival the clan toted their belongings through the bustling terminal.
During a recent interview with Ryan Seacrest, Scott explained a downside of starring on “Keeping up with the Kardashains.”
When asked about watching his on-air fights with Kourt, the 29-year-old explained, “That, I will say, is one of the real downsides of the whole television thing.”
“Just when I think we've worked through something, and we're finally moving forward, a rerun will be on, and I'll be upstairs, and she'll call me," Disick continues. "Like, 'Hey, so I kinda forgot to say I hated you for this one other thing.' And I'm like, 'What? I have to relive this again?'"
Enjoy the pictures of Kourtney Kardashian arriving at Heathrow airport in London with Kris Jenner and Scott and Mason Disick (April 24).

No comments:

Post a Comment